Sunshine Coast (TraC) is seeking applicants for the delivery of Active Transportation Month 2019 (ATM 2019) including Bike to Work/School Week on the Sunshine Coast.
What: Contract tasks include volunteer coordination, liaising with participating groups, and social media outreach. The contract is for up to 150 hours at a rate of $20/hr. The contractor will be responsible for his or her own computer and transportation.
When: The start date is early April, with all tasks fulfilled in time for and during Active Transportation Month (May – June 7th).
Applicants should email a resume and expression of interest to TraC at firstname.lastname@example.org by 25-Mar-2019.
The tasks of the Active Transportation Month Coordinator will include:
- Developing and maintaining an overall event calendar for the Sunshine Coast.
- Organizing advertising and public outreach, including developing and implementing social media outreach.
- Recruiting event sponsors and participants.
- Liaising with participating local governments, businesses and schools.
- Organizing participant support and assisting with logistics as required.
- Reporting and meeting weekly with TraC supervisor / ATM team on progress and any issues encountered.
- Planing and organizing a wrap-up event to conclude the month’s activities.
- Preparing any data entry and/or reporting required to fulfill any program or funding requirements.